|2019 Fair Parade Info & Rules
(subject to change)
An entry fee of $10 cash or check is due by Friday before the start of the Fair. The following
organizations are exempt: Veterans, Emergency (police, fire, ambulance), and Schools. $10 can be
sent to LuAlice Kampwerth, 18525 State Rt. 127, Carlyle, Illinois 62231.
- Starting time 6 pm on Monday.
- Parade lineup begins at 5 pm
- There will be no alcohol permitted prior to or during the parade.
- Line up will start at 8th & Fairfax.
- Candy and other items will be passed out not thrown.
- No semi-trucks or semi-truck trailers allowed.
- No dual wheel tractors.
- Only one person on tractor at a time.
- Only two entries per organization/group.
- No stopping of parade without permission of parade chairman.
- One rescue unit from each department.
- No selling of tickets or anything else during the parade by any individual or group.
- Placement of entry in the parade may not be altered without permission of parade chairman.
- You will NOT receive a return email or phone call, the lineup will be posted on this website by 5pm on
Saturday before the start of the Fair.
Any questions regarding parade or your parade entry call 618-971-5517
or email email@example.com
|Theme: "A Salute to the Volunteer!"
Please Note: Minor changes for parade lineup
Please note: Due to construction on Fairfax Street, this year's parade lineup will be slightly different
than past years.
The parade route will remain the same but parade entries will begin lining up at the northeast corner of
the Clinton County Courthouse at Eighth and Fairfax Streets The lineup will go east on Fairfax until
Seventh Street, from Seventh Street the lineup will turn and go north toward Carlyle Grade School,
using the side streets Jefferson, Livingston and Clinton.